Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Celebrating Sun and Warmth!

Today it got to 55 degrees!  We also had lots of sun.  I sat out on the screened in porch in the sun like the cat.  I also got some reading in outside.  I am so ready for this kind of weather.  I know everyone here in Cleveland is ready.  Guess what the weatherman has thrown at us?  We have winter storm watches for Wednesday.  Noooooooooooooo, not another snow storm.  We need to really be done with this stuff.  I think this has been the most depressing winter we've had in a long, long, time.  Please God help us with this.  We are so ready for Spring.

Check out the lyrics to this song called, My Lighthouse by Rend Collective Experiment.



Rend Collective Experiment - My Lighthouse Lyrics
Artist: Rend Collective Experiment
Album: The Art of Celebration
In my wrestling and in my doubts
In my failures You won't walk out
Your great love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea

In the silence, You won't let go
In my questions, Your truth will hold
Your great love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea

My Lighthouse, my lighthouse
Shining in the darkness, I will follow You
My Lighthouse, my Lighthouse
I will trust the promise,
You will carry me safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore

I won't fear what tomorrow brings
With each morning I'll rise and sing
My God's love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea

Fire before us, You're the brightest
You will lead us safe to shore

I saw this on FB and it really touched me and thought I'd share it.  It got me started thinking about how we can't see God but we know he's there.  That's faith.  How's your faith lately?
This is the card I made today for the technique lovers challenge on SCS.  You had to repeat colors to create a rainbow.
This is how I'll look tomorrow if I don't get some sleep soon tonight.  This is how many people act on Mondays.  Did you ever go into the Sunday night blues?  I never did but Tim did.  Now that's over and we don't have this Monday mornings.

I pulled out chili from the freezer and couldn't wait to heat and eat it.  I looked again and saw it WASN'T chili, so Tim offered to take us out to dinner.  Sweet time with family.  We talked again about what Sarah was going to do and she's still unsure.  We will see where God takes her and us!

Blessing of the Day: Dinner with Tim and Sarah.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...