Saturday, March 8, 2014

Faith In God


Dear God,
Here we are Saturday and Sarah Annie's home.  I'm praying now that she's home you will make it clear what you want her to do now that California isn't an option.  We had a good talk at dinner time so it's all up to you to lead and we'll follow.  We have to have faith in you no matter what.  I'm still working on this, but try, try, try again is what I do.  I pray that we can all yield to you because you know what's best for all of us.  Please open Sarah's eyes so she knows what it is you want her to do.  Show her what her passion is so she can serve you.  Be near to her and help her to grow in faith and love.
Me~

I heard this song today and really liked it.  See what you think.

Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead an hour tonight before you go to bed.  Hopefully spring will be here soon.  Our snow started to melt, then it started snowing again.  Nooooooooooooooooo! I sang, Snow, snow, go away.  Don't come back another day!  We want Spring to come and Stay.  It's so depressing to continue to see snow and feel the cold outside.  I know I'm not alone here in Ohio when I say, "We are so over Winter!"  We need spring before we begin to get violent! LOL

I am working on a new one sheet wonder.  I hope to finish it at Jan's house tomorrow.
Blessing of the Day: Spending time with Tim and Sarah.
Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,

1 comment:

Chriserendipity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...