Thursday, April 10, 2014

With Every Act of Love

I guess today is National Sibling Day so I posted a picture that my sibling posted on FB.  This is a photo of 5 of the 7 of us.  My sister and I are not in the photo.  Back row, Joe, Laura and Annie. Front row, John, Mom and Patty.
 This is a card I made for Friday's Free 4 All card challenge.  You had to cut off part of the front of your card.
The next two cards were made today for the How to Use It challenge.  You had to show wind in your card.  The little mouse has tissues for when he sneezes. (which is a bit of wind)
 This set of pinwheels and clouds also show wind.  I had fun with this card, and making the clouds and pinwheels.  I sponged the clouds and added the text to them.
I am always so happy to find Godly phrases on FB when I visit.  I don't know how people go through life without Jesus by their side.  Thank you God that you are always with me and you have overcome the world so I don't have to.  

Here's a song by Jason Gray that really touched my heart today.
I hope you enjoy it too.
Blessing of the Day: Time with Sarah in the car to and from her driving class.  3 down and 5 to go.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...