Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day 2014


This is Father's Day 2014, and what a day it was.  I miss my dad who went to be with the Lord 31 years ago in August.  I wish he would have been able to see his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.  He would have been a fantastic Grandpa.
 At our house today we celebrated with gifts for Tim.  The card cracked him up.
 Sarah found the card and Tim just loved it!
 One of the gifts Sarah put together was this frame of past and current photos.
 Sarah was being silly while I was photographing the frame so I took her picture.  Now you see me.....
 ...now you don't!

 Tim wanted to go to Moosehead Hook and Ladder in Olmsted Falls.  So that's where we took him for dinner.  Thanks for driving Sarah Annie.
Yesterday we went to my nephew Brandon's wedding to Alicia.  What a nice time.
Here is a new artist to me.  His song is called Today is beautiful.  He wrote it to encourage us to look past our self and the problems we are facing.  We need to look to heaven to see the bigger picture.


Blessing of the Day: Celebrating Tim!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...