Thursday, June 19, 2014

Graduation and New Toys


First off I want to share that my beautiful Sarah Annie graduated from high school!  Woohoo!  I don't know who is happier, me or her.  I was her coach this year for her online school.  It was a stressful job trying to keep her caught up with her work.
  Sweet Sarah Annie is going to CCC in the fall to get basic classes out of the way.  Can't wait to see what God has in store for her.
 Isn't this puppy cute?  Tim sent this to me because he loves the watch he got for Father's Day.
I got my new catalog items from Stampin' Up last week so I'm having fun playing with them.
 Here are the cards I've made this week.  This card was for the color challenge this week.  Soft sky, pool party and gumball green.
 This card was to honor the featured stamper this week.  I was trying out my new masks from Stampin' Up.  I used the stripe mask to make this design.  I first layed the circle mask down then colored over it with the stripes.
 This was for today's Queen For The Day challenge.  I love using this stamp set, Too Kind.  It makes quick, easy cards.  I wanted to use some of the new colors from Stampin' Up.
 This card was for the sketch challenge this week.  Love this new set from Stampin' Up called, I Like You.
 I sponged the stripes two ways for the background of this card then added the paper, ribbon and flower.
 This is another card where I experimented with the stripes mask from Stampin' Up.
 This was for today's ways to use it challenge; we were to have sand on our card.

Here's a new artist to me called Danny Gokey, with his song called, There's Hope In Front Of Me.
Take a listen and see what you think.

Blessing of the Day:I listened to Rick Warren today about how to stop worrying.  I was on my way to the doctor with some symptoms which I thought might develop into something serious.  Rick Warren said instead of worrying pray!  So today on my way to the doctor's office, I did just that.  I had to keep reminding myself that Satan was trying to worry me and I had to be strong.

The doctor said what I had was nothing to worry about.  Talk about a thankful person!  I praised Jesus for helping me not worry and he brought me through.  Lovin' this trusting in the storm stuff.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...