Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Thankful For All You Do To Keep Me Free


Here's one of my favorite songs sung by Lee Greenwood.  Take a listen and pray for our soldiers who are still far from home defending us.




We can't forget those soldiers that are on foreign soil far from home and families.  I have a heart for these people and make cards for Operation Write Home.  Here's a card that will have a thank you note written inside.  It is called an, Any Hero card.  It will be delivered to a soldier somewhere in the world.  This makes me proud to be an American, supporting those away from home protecting me.

This card was made with the new masks(stencils) from Stampin' Up.  I used a dauber with red and blue to color the stars, then added Thank You by embossing it over the stars.  The white paper has small stars embossed on it.  I'm proud to be an American and want to thank all who have served it. 

Thank you Operation Write Home for all you do!
Blessings,


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...