Friday, July 4, 2014

Independence Day 2014


God has truly Blessed us! I thank you God for all you've blessed me with.
Today we had Tim's father over for a cookout.  It was so much fun with Ben and Rachel back here.  I love to see them get silly and hear them and Sarah laugh and fool around.

I know God has truly blessed me with a husband and kids, and now a daughter-in-law.  Thank you Father for allowing me to feel so much happiness.

Ben and Rachel are home for a while and Sarah was able to get some pictures of them being silly.  I love these guys!  It makes me so proud to see where God is taking them as missionaries.
 This is how I labeled my Blendabilities by Stampin' Up.  There were light, medium and dark markers and 6 neutral colors that were hard to tell apart.  So, I labeled them with labels, cut them to size and put them on the brush end of each marker.  Now I work faster because I know which marker is which.
 This is my card for this week's sketch challenge.  Isn't this little mouse darling?  Added to this sketch was an option to use an animal in my card.
 This card was for the Ways To Use It challenge which was to use balloons.  I loved this cat and all her balloons.  I punched out the circles and added dimensionals behind the balloons.  I sponged the background to make it look like the cat is flying in the sky.
 This last picture is of two very talented ladies.  Kittie is on the left and Charlene is on the right.  They both made gorgeous cards.  Charlene went to be with the Lord last year and all who knew her mourned her death from cancer.  I didn't know her personally, but sent many cards to cheer her up and commented on plenty of the cards in her gallery.  It's amazing the love you can develop for people you know only online.  I wouldn't think it possible, but it's true.  I really felt like I too lost Charlene.  Thank you God for allowing our paths to cross in this lifetime.  I know I will see her in the next.

Blessing of the Day:Lunch with Tim's Dad and our kids.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,



No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...