Monday, July 7, 2014

Whew, What a Weekend!

July 5th The Porto Family had a reunion at our house. All but my sister and a nephew and his wife and two kids weren't there.  It was amazing to have everyone there.  God sure does work in mysterious ways.
This was a picnic that came out of nowhere and suddenly we were hosting a cookout the day after the 4th.  God is good because it all came together and everyone had a wonderful time.  Lots of laughing, talking and catching up went on.  Thank you God for the chance to do this with my family.  It's been way too long.
 Sarah and Rachel have enjoyed spending time in the pool.  They are so much fun to watch and listen to.  This is another great thing God has planned.  Sarah and Rachel were good friends before she married Ben.
 This is a card I made for the inspiration challenge.

 Here was my inspiration.
This was the card I made for the Technique Lovers Challenge.  We had to emboss cardstock then color it.
These are the cards I made for the Clean And Simple Challenge.  We had to go to Karen's gallery and find inspiration for our card.  
Here was my inspiration for my card.  This was a fun technique to learn.  I like how it turned out so much that I made three cards. LOL

Blessing of the Day: My friend Emily came to stamp with me today.  We haven't done that since December.
Tim's dentist appt. went okay.
Thanks for stopping,
Blessings,

1 comment:

Melissa T. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....