Friday, July 11, 2014

You Go Girl:Cards, Choice, Chosen



Here's a card I made for today's sketch challenge and for yesterdays Teapot Tuesday.  This card will go to Grace Anna for her 4th birthday.  She is a special three year old with medical issues who refuses to give in and complain.  She sings, smiles, laughs and makes my day when I see a video her mom posts.  Her birthday if July 19th when she will turn 4.  She's come a long way since then and been a blessing to everyone she meets.  Check our her Facebook Page.

 We ordered a new table and chairs set for the screened in porch.  We still have the set we bought 14 years ago and said it was time for a change.  It can't be delivered for three weeks, but we were hoping to have it for Sarah's Grad party.  So, I called and asked if it was in stock and we could pick it up at the store today.  This was Tim's reply!  Made me giggle.
This card was the first I made using these colors.  I popped up a tangelo flower and added a rhinestone to it.  Love, love. love the combination of these colors:tangelo, daffodil, wasabi, mossy meadow
 These are my cards for today's Free 4 All Challenge where we had to make a card for a trip or vacation.  My favorite vacation is at the ocean.  I made a card to show the beach and the ocean, then a woman in the ocean. :)
 This card was made for the Queen For The Day challenge this week on SCS.  The card that was my inspiration is below this card.  Her title was Butterflies without Flowers.  Mine is called, Flowers without Butterflies!
 Butterflies without Flowers
 Saw this on Pinterest and it reminded me of work.  Everyone had a choice, and everyone was responsible for what came after their choice.

Look what was posted today from Operation Write Home!

Today is a beautiful, sunny day here in Ohio.  I think I will get outside in it.  Just finished scrubbing rugs with the rug cleaner.  Need to figure out what is for dinner.

Blessing of the Day: Quiet Time with the Lord.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....