Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cards, Cards, Cards, Colorado



I have been busy making cards for the Splitcoaststamper Dare To Get Dirty Challenges.   I love challenges.  It really streatches me as a stamper.  I learn new techniques and fun things to use on my cards.  This first card I actually a napkin under dazzling diamonds.  It was a fun challenge.  The heat and stick powder you use keeps the dazzling diamonds on the card.
 Love these brads but they are retired so I need to use them more.  I have lots of things that I need to use.  It's so easy to buy but harder to use......................working on it.
 I love to sponge backgrounds so silhouette stamps are a favorite.
 Isn't this background cute?  I used Stampin' Up's stripes mask(stencil) with two colors from the boy's shirt.
 This is my favorite retired stamp set from Stampin' Up.  Never tire of this sunflower set.
 Love geraniums and this stamp.  Coloring with Copics has become a relaxing way to stamp.
 Loving the designer paper in this All Abloom pack.  My kind of colors.
 Here's my fun scene with squirrels in love.....
 Check this out....I made a quilt pattern, then cut out a flower shape and turned the flower so it didn't match the squares and came up with this.  Cool huh?
 I was going through stamped images and found this and added to it.  I need to use more accessories from my drawer on my cards.

I've been walking 5 out of 7 days a week with Tim.  We walk a mile each night.  I am hoping to see results in blood work that show this as well.  
Tim and I are headed out for 5 days on an Anniversary Trip to Colorado. Should be fun for both us and the kids.  The kids are excited to have the run of the house.......:)

Time to pack up so we can be on our way.
Blessings of the Day: Got quiet time with God with coffee.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...