Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cards and More Cards To Be Sent Wherever Needed


Today I continued to make cards.  I have so many images I've stamped at other's homes and they've just been sitting in boxes waiting to be used.  I've set some goals for myself recently.  I want to use up these images and cut outs as well as my designer paper and accessories like brads.

I have a ton of eyelets too, but not sure what I will do with them.

Isn't this the sweetest image?  It is for a friend who is hurting right now.  So many sad events going on in her life.  A good friend is dying of cancer and it's so hard to watch.  I will continue to pray for Darlene and you as well Maryanne.
 Love this little mouse and how easily she went together with the paper, border and word bubble.
 This is my favorite card of the week so far.  Love this little boy peeking over the fence.  Inside it says, Happy Birthday.
 This sweet gal was made for the color challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The colors were wasabi, mambo and basic gray. I have to think of a great text for the inside.
 This is the composite I made to show Jane and Jan.
 This is the second group of cards for Jane and Jan to see.
Yesterday was grocery shopping, and errand running.
Blessing of the Day:Ben and Sarah spent a few hours at lunch together.  Ben's been an amazing coach to Sarah for Tri-C.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...