Sunday, September 21, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook September 21, 2014


The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY September 21, 2014

Outside My Window...it's gray, cool and raining.

I am thinking...that I'm thrilled that Sarah's first day working at the apple farm went very well! Praise you Jesus!

I am thankful for...the opportunity to begin making cards for Hospice of Cleveland Clinic!

From the kitchen...it's quiet as it's too early for kids to be awake.

I am wearing...p.j.'s

I am creating...a card for today's featured stamper on SCS.

I am going...to begin pulling cards together to donate to Cleveland Clinic Hospice.

I am reading...One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. 

I am hoping...to get a lot done today.

I am hearing...the dryer as Tim does laundry.

Around the house...things are very quiet.

One of my favorite things...to swim in the pool as I did last night.  I heated the pool and swam until after the sun set.  It was a wonderful time to reflect on God's goodness.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Swim as it gets warmer, gather cards for Hospice of Cleveland Clinic, get some things done around here, organize my craft room.


Here are some pictures I thought I'd share...
This is Bridget's card that I chose to change a bit to honor her.

 This is the card I made to honor Bridget as she is not going to be hosting featured stamper any longer.  She is one talented lady.  
 Here is another card to honor Kittie who is a master artist.  Here is her card.
Kc_tags_more_18
Here's my card to honor her.  I wish I would have had red gingham ribbon! LOL

This song is a favorite right now.  It a true worship song.  I'm feeling so grateful. 

Blessing of the Day:spending time with God.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...