Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Whirlwind Weekend

Seriously, it's October 1st already!  I can't believe how fast this school year is going.  It will be Christmas before we know it!  The leaves are changing here in Northern Ohio and falling and begging to be raked.  I love the different colors on the leaves; red, yellow, orange.  I love the fall weather, but don't like what comes after Fall.

I can't believe all the stamping I've done since I last posted.  Friday I stamped with ladies at PHCA.  Saturday Jane and Jan and I stamped and did a shoe box exchange.  We each brought two cards to make and went home with 4 cards each.  I didn't photograph those, so here is what I've made since Friday.

This card was for Tuesday's Color Challenge of using eggplant, garden green and curry.  I love this retired SU set called Serene Sunflowers.  I colored the bees with Wink of Stella yellow.  I added the pretty borders from Our Daily Bread Designs.  Love these three different borders.

 This is the card we will make next month at PHCA.  I love using the baby wipe technique to get such different results with each time you stamp.
 These are two cards I made for The Inspiration Challenge.  I chose a tablecloth and made two cards similar to the tablecloth.  I think next time I do this, I'll color the glossy paper first then emboss with Gold.  The ink made the gold embossing powder look a bit green.

 This is a card I made for the Queen for the Day challenge.  The card I chose to CASE was this one.  These House Mouse images are just so cute!

 This card was made for Monday's Technique Lover's Challenge on Splitcoast.  You were to use any type of punch to get this type of effect.  I needed this Sympathy card for a friend.
This is a picture of Cleveland at night on the lake.  Nice huh?

Here For a Reason is a new song by Ashes Remain.  Love the encouragement it brought me.  I hope it encourages you too.


Blessing of the Day: I got 26 encouragement cards completed for the staff at PHCA.
Thanks for stopping in today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...