Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Blessing To Be Asked

I received an email two weeks ago asking if I'd be willing to donate handmade cards to the Hospice of Cleveland Clinic.  I immediately said, "Yes".  They will take any size card with envelopes which will be for those in hospice and their families can use the cards.  If you'd like to be a part of this here is the information from Splitcoaststampers.  I love that it is a local group who truly need beauty and kindness in their life.  I thank God for the opportunity to do this for others.

Also on Splitcoaststampers is our 5th annual Hope You Can Cling To card making month.
Here is the address you can send cards to.

The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

 Here's a song I heard last night and wanted to share.  I know there are many hurting people out there who need some encouragement.
A friend, just lost her dad, who was her rock.  Jesus knows her pain and will bring her through this.  It isn't easy, but Jesus will never let her be alone.  Take a listen to Jeremy Camp singing, He Knows.



No stamping today.  I was so tired after volunteering that I vegged-out in front of the computer after having coffee with Tim.
Tim has vacation next week.  I wonder how that will go.  Usually he does some projects and rests too.

 Blessing of the Day: Having Ben and Rachel make dinner.  Spaghetti with meat sauce and salad.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...