Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cards For Causes

It's been a busy time here getting cards ready to send to Cleveland Clinic Hospice.  I have also been making cards for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge on Splitcoast.  Those cards will go toThe Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Breast Cancer patients will get the use of these cards made especially for them.  Here are a few of my cards.










Here's the song I liked from the movie, God's Not Dead called, Make a Way For, by the Newsboys.
Take a listen and take in the words.



Blessing of the Day: I got lots of cards ready to go to Cleveland Clinic Hospice!
Thanks for stopping in.
Blessings,
Sue

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...