Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Beautiful Fall Day In Ohio



The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY, Saturday, October 11, 2014

Outside My Window...I can see birds at the bird feeder and a kitten on the screened in porch watching them.

I am thinking...that soon I will have my first box full of cards to take to Cleveland Clinic Hospice.

I am thankful for...a husband who likes to cook and who is handy fixing things in the house.

From the kitchen...kids are cleaning up from dinner so there is laughing and talking.

I am wearing...flip-flops, jeans and a t-shirt.

I am creating...lots of fall cards to give away.

I am going...back to Parkside Church tomorrow.

I am reading...nothing right now.

I am hoping...that my headache will go away.

I am hearing...birds chirping at the bird feeder.

Around the house...all is quiet; kids went to their rooms.

One of my favorite things...mashed potatoes with butter!  Tim made a pork roast with mashed potatoes.  He added sauerkraut to his dinner. 

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Work on cards for Cleveland Clinic Hospice, get some errands done, sleep in one morning.  Getting up early isn't any fun!

Here are some pictures thought I'd share...
 Here is a thank you note from Cleveland Ronald McDonald House. It was nice to get this. This lady didn't realize I had already gotten the 'form letter' thank you and was a bit put out by it.  Nice to know there is is a personal touch in their thank yous.
Here are some cards I made for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges on Splitcoast Stampers.





Blessing of the Day:I was able to get many cards finished for those with cancer.  I am thankful to be able to do this.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...