Monday, December 8, 2014

Groceries, Organizing and Cards

I went grocery shopping this morning.  When I got home Ben and Sarah put the groceries away.  I spent the rest of the afternoon going through things here in my craft area.  I organized papers for my volunteer job.  I also cleaned up my craft area.  Things had just been left on my desk.  It's an 'L' desk so there's lots of room to put stuff. LOL

This sweet lady was made using the colors crumb cake, choc chip and pool party.  I colored here with Copic Markers.  Love how she turned out.
 This was the project for yesterdays technique challenge.  We learned how to make these cute boxes.  They are the perfect size for a gift card, candy, jewelry or anything small.  How about Hershey Kisses!  These are pretty easy to make so I'm going to make more to give to the kids with a gift card inside.
The Way You Love Me is a song I've just heard from Jeremy Camp.  Take a listen and see what you think.


Blessing of the Day: I got lots done organizing things in my craft room.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...