Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Newton's Nook Challenge


These are two cards for Newton's Nook Christmas Challenge.  I've just discovered this company via another blogger.  There is a challenge found here.  The challenge was to make a Christmas Card.
This first card was a winter card, so I added Merry Christmas to it  and colored it in red and green.  Then I added silver balls to the bottom and embossed with a holly embossing folder.  This was a freebie from their site.

 Here is the second Freebie I downloaded.  I wanted to make it Christmas like, so I made a candy cane striped balloon and made the card red and green with silver ribbon.  This was fun.  The cute kitty they have in their store is darling!

Blessing of the Day: I was able to do two cards for this challenge.

1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....