Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Simple Woman’s Daybook December 10, 2014



The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY December 10. 2014

Outside My Window...It is dark and rainy.  But I can see Christmas lights sparkling so I'm happy.

I am thinking...that I should go to sleep soon.

I am thankful for...Tim making dinner since I didn't feel well.

From the kitchen...all is quiet, the last of the kids has eaten.

I am wearing...a sweatshirt, jeans and tennis shoes.

I am creating...lots of cards from bits and pieces I've been storing.

I am going...to see my mom tomorrow.  I hope it's a good day for her.

I am reading...Angels Walking by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping...I feel better soon. Headaches are NO fun!

I am hearing...the quiet sound of the fan running above my head.

Around the house...all is quiet; even Phoebe!

One of my favorite things...Listening to the quiet in the house.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Continue working on cards to give to staff at PHCA.


Here are pictures I thought were worth sharing...

This really spoke to me tonight.  I have to remember this and not what I put in my head.........
These cards were made for a challenge on a new website for me.  The site is called Newton's Nook.

 Isn't this the cutest little bear?  He is from Beccy Muir's site and he's FREE.  I made him for today's sketch challenge on SCS.
 Check out the pretty picture of Cleveland.  I saw it on FB and wanted to share it.  Cleveland has turned its self around and is a beautiful city with a lot to offer.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...