Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Interesting Numbers and Late Comments Moderated


Interesting Numbers....These are the places that people live that have read my blog recently.  Interesting isn't it?

United States 221
France 77
United Kingdom 29
Ukraine 20
Germany 12
Russia 12
Indonesia 11
Kuwait 7
Philippines 7
Bangladesh 4

I just found comments that weren't moderated, and one was from Hanna Means.
Hanna, the stamp set I used on my bookmark was called Petals From Scratch by Fiskars.  Here is my bookmark.  I didn't make the other bookmarks shown.  Those were what I used for my inspiration for my bookmark.  I'm so sorry that I didn't see your comment earlier Hanna.  Use what you'd like.  I'm happy to hear that you are a Christian Shining Your Light for Jesus.

Blessing of the Day:I found some unmoderated comments and one was from a Christian Woman named Hanna.  Thank you Hanna for letting me know you are out there.
Blessings and Hugs,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...