Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday and What I Believe

Tuesday before Christmas and wrapping still has to be done.  I guess tomorrow is the day I'll wrap those presents.  It's a tradition that I've carried over from my youth.  My mom used to spend all Christmas Eve, day wrapping presents.

All of us kids would find lots of reasons to knock on her door and ask her something.  It was a silly question or just to see if she needed anything.  Any excuse to try to get her to open the door....LOL

Tim works tomorrow so I'll be able to sort his presents for birthday and Christmas.  I'll do the same for Sarah's gifts as well.  Her birthday is Dec 30th and Tim's is Jan 3rd.


I've been here so many times.  I keep praying and don't hear anything from God.  It takes a long time usually for me to realize what God's doing.
This is a great reminder for me.  Hope it helps you too.
Isn't this gorgeous?  I don't know if I like the image or paper behind the image better.  They are both so pretty.  This is a new Sale-a-bration stamp set that will be available with a purchase of $50.  The paper is called Painted Blooms and is available in January in the occasions catalog.
This is the same stamp set as the blue one, but this was for today's color challenge.  White, black and honey were the colors you needed to use.
These are two gift card holders I made which are really cool.  You open the top and the card slides out.  The directions for making these are on Lorri's blog.
This is the song I've been listening to tonight.  It really confirmed my belief and I loved singing with this.
Blessing of the Day: I finished the Sympathy Cards I promised to Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  They are packaged in a plastic sleeve ready to be delivered.
Thank you God for giving me places to send my cards where others may be blessed with the talents and gifts you've given to me.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...