Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday Morning Before Christmas 2015


This was a cute image from FB.  It tickled my funny bone.

 Here's a sweet picture of Ben, Rachel and Phoebe taken in front of our fireplace.  They sent this out as their card this year. I helped them add it to a card and heat emboss.  Fun time together.  What a good looking couple.  The cat is cute too.

 This was for a SCS challenge over the weekend.  Isn't this a cute set?  It's from Close To My Heart. I have a CTMH friend and we traded catalogs and give each other orders now and then.
 This is a new set from Stampin' Up's Sale-a-bration catalog for 2015.  It's called Lotus Blossom and comes with 3 stamps which provide lots of detail.  Love this set!
This was for another weekend challenge on SCS.  Isn't he cute?  I have to find out this stamp's name.  The image was stamped at a friend's house.
This was on FB and I thought it was cute and wanted to share.


Today I will take Rachel to the grocery store.  I am trying to get her driving hours and this seemed like an easy drive to have her do weekly.

Last night we went to Bedford Square near my Father-in-law's house.  The city lights up the entire square and the downtown area.  It reminds me of Bedford Falls from It's a Wonderful Life.  I will add pictures soon.  My computer isn't recognizing my camera card right now.....UGH.

After walking through the sqaure filled with lights we went to Dairy Queen.  It was a good time.  We've done this for 22 years.  Ever since Tim and I have been married, we've gone to look at the lights each year.

Blessing of the Day:Spending time with Family in Bedford, then watching The Christmas Story as a family.  Good Times.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...