Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New Toys In The House!

Today Mr. Brown delivered my box of new products from the Stampin' Up Sale-a-Bration catalog and the Occasions Catalog!  I opened the box to see all my goodies then had to put them away so I could get things done around here.

One of the things I had to do was print out address and return address labels for my Christmas cards.  I had to then print out the Christmas letter that goes into Christmas cards.  Then I had to write in Christmas cards then fold and put the letter into the card and the card into the envelope.

I asked Sarah to put the labels on the envelopes so I could work on other things.  So the sad news is that I looked at stuff but didn't do anything with it except to use the new bow making punch.
That's just not right ya know? LOL

Tomorrow I plan to play a bit and show what I've done.  I haven't stamped in about a week and it's killing me!  Shopping, errands, cleaning and Christmas preparations are getting in the way.

Tonight I finished my Christmas letter that goes into my cards to those who are not nearby.  I added this years letter to the others in my file folder.  I have Christmas letters since 1993 when Tim and I were first married.  I am thinking of having the letters copied and given to the kids and Tim.  It's been fun to read through them reliving how the kids were, the anticipation of  Ben and Sarah's arrival.  Job changes, school events and changes in the kids from year to year.  Some of the things I didn't remember either.

This is the last week of school for kids around here.  I too will be off for the next couple of weeks.  That will be nice for a change to have Thursday and Friday to do my own thing.

I think I'm done with Christmas shopping, but will have to check my lists.  I got stocking stuffers for the kids, not sure if I got Tim's or not.  It's so busy around here I'm glad I write things down!

Blessing of the Day: Having Dinner with the kids.  They are so funny and lift my spirits with their antics.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...