Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stamping and Decorating Was My Day


Saturday rest was well needed today.  But I also had lots to do.  Today I counted out 50 cards to go to a senior center where a friend's mom lives.  I've been making cards this year and had some from last year.

I have to get to my Christmas Letter to friends and family and begin to get my cards out.

This cute little guy was on FB this week.  I cropped the words off and now I have a cutie to display here.  I'm going to send this to Sarah since she loves these little guys.
 I saw this on someone's Pinterest post and loved it.  I thought I'd share it.
 This cutie pie came from here: http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/day-5-stanley-freebie.html
Beccy Muir is the artist that shares freebies on her website.  I used it for today's inspiration challenge.
He is colored with Copic Markers and I added another ornament to the inside of the card.
 This made me chuckle as well.
Blessing of the Day: Spending time with the family decorating the tree.  It was fun for Rachel to see all of the cute and funny ornaments that Ben made growing up.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...