Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Card, Comic, Chicken


December 4th already....This year has flown by!  I was busy today getting things organized in my craft room.  Part of it was my cards and stuff.  The other part was school stuff.

I was able to make a card today for the sketch challenge. The colors were the perfect Christmas card colors.
 I stamped with versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Then I colored the branch and needles with Blendabilities.  I stamped the dots in versamark and embossed them in white ep also.  I've been dying to try this since I saw someone else do it.

I saw this on Splitcoast today and loved it!
This was the second one I saw and liked.
You may have seen this video but it is fun to re-visit.   



Tim and I collaborated on a new dinner tonight.  We made orange chicken stir fry.  It was basically broccoli and chicken with an orange sauce.  It was great!  I got fresh garlic and ginger.  We think next time we will use the stuff in the jar.  It was cool to try it like a chef would, but it was a whole lot more work! LOL

Tonight after dinner we began to put up Christmas things.  Sarah and Rachel worked on putting the tree together. When it came to lights they wanted blue and white so off to Walmart they went.  They got back and put the lights on and it looks pretty.   Ben and I took things out of containers in different rooms.  We have the kitchen and family room finished as well as the foyer.  When the girls got back with the tree lights we put Christmas music on.  It was a hoot to listen to them sing!  Tim and I just laughed at the fun they were having.  They both were excited to put up the Christmas stuff tonight.

Blessing of the Day: Family Fun putting up the tree and Christmas stuff.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...