Tuesday, December 2, 2014

When What Do my Wondering Eyes Should Appear.......


We had the funniest after dinner show last night.  Sarah had put the two pumpkins in the woods that were on our front steps.

When what do my wondering eyes should appear, a miniature pumpkin and 8 big deer.  The deer gathered round the little orange pumpkin then quickly grabbed it and sent it a-thunkin'. The deer threw it high, then they sent it rolling. A fight broke out, there was no controlling.  A hoof was raised to the face of a deer. Back off buddy we seemed to hear.
And as we looked on anticipating more fun. 2 dogs from next door sent them running like you'd shot a gun.  Into the woods 8 white tails we did see, they came back later after their flee.  They finished the pumpkins, no trace did we see.  Of the wee little pumpkins rolling on through the leaves.

Here's a pretty picture of Tower City here in Cleveland.  It's amazing all the decorating they do.  I can't imagine how much time they spend doing this.

This was my card for today's color challenge.  they were perfect Christmas colors:cherry, garden green and espresso brown.
The next two cards were made for technique challenge where you had to use 3 different designer papers on your card.  I usually think of making a quilt pattern.


I went to visit my mom today and she is still upset about not remembering things.  She remembered going to Thanksgiving but didn't know specifics about it.  I thought I might make little scrapbook pages about events so she can look through the book and remember events or important things.
I can't imagine living like that.  I try to encourage her the best that I can.

We went to dinner with Chuck and Maryanne tonight.  It's always a good time when we do this.  Tonight we went to Brown Derby in Middleburg Hts.  The dinner was good, but expensive.  It was $55 before a tip.  We didn't order drinks, desserts or appetizers.........

Blessing of the Day:Ben got a good report on his finger from the Occupational Therapist.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....