Monday, May 25, 2015

What a Week! Memorial Day 2015

It's Memorial Day 2015 which is a day off for many people.  With all the picnics and family gatherings I pray that we all remember the reason we have this day off and are FREE.  It's because of all the soldiers who died protecting and are still protecting the United States from its enemies.  Fly those flags high in pride everyone!
                                     
This is one of my favorite psalms.  This was close to my heart this week.  I was missing Ben and Rachel and praying about other things that have me sad.


 This is one of my favorite verses especially when Pastor Alistair Beggs says this at the end of each service.  That wonderful Scottish accent is amazing.
I watched the third Eastern Championship game last night and it was a nail bighter.  It went into Over Tim.  The Cavs won it, 114 to 111.
 These are cards I made with these loving flowers from Stampin' Up called, Best Thoughts.  I colored a few while watching shows on tv then put them onto cards.  this card will go to a woman who lost her 19 year old son, who was the baby of the family. It is from Splitcoasts Teapot Tuesday Challenge.
 This card will go into the box for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home which will be delivered tonight.
 This is called a book card.  Check out the directions here:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/try-new-technique-f44/tlc535-~-pop-up-book-card-~-%7B05-25-2015%7D-t599786.html  This is the inside of the card.  Isn't this designer paper pretty?
 This is the outside of the card.  I wanted to keep this simple since the paper is so busy.
I will leave you with a tribute to our Heros!


Blessing of the Day:A tribute to all the soldiers from the beginning of time who have served our country in the armed forces.  We are so grateful to you!
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...