Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Ohhhh myyyyy, Tim and I are so sore.  We spent yesterday afternoon pulling weeds and scratching up the mulch in the front yard.  Muscles in places you didn't remember you had muscles are sore! LOL  It looks very nice and we had to do it together.

I'm seeing that because I helped him with the weeding of the front yard, he's going to get the pool ready to swim in Monday!  Woot, woot!  We have a heater too so I'll be in way before the neighbors!

Isn't this pretty?  This card was heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  It was then colored with watercolor using an aqua painter and ink from the lid of an ink pad.
I saw this on FB and I wished I'd have had something like this when my kids were yonger.
I hold onto this thought and promise from God.
I had to post this on FB when I saw it.  Hope you like it as well.
Isn't this an amazing picture?  I saw it on the web and had to share it.

We'll Leave The Light On- Listen to this amazing and touching song.
Blessing of the Day: Had time with Sarah and Tim at dinner.  It's been a while with her schedule that she's eaten with us.
Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...