Thursday, June 4, 2015

Cavs, Flowers, Don't Stop

Cavs lost in the first game of the finals in overtime, 100 to 108.  It was a very interesting game to watch.  Sometimes it was frustrating to watch bad throws. They looked good with rebounds and blocking.   Sunday is game 2.
Cavs Fall In Hard Fought OT Battle In Game 1
This is the card I made for SCS and the Free 4 All challenge.  You were to make a grad card, invitation or thank you note.  So here's my thank you card.  I masked the flower and stamped that background.  Love this background.
This was my verse today on my blog...
Here's a song by Chris Tomlin called, Don't Ever Stop.  See if it speaks to you as much as it did to me.

Blessing of the Day: The first graders gave me the biggest group hug I've ever had.  All 25 of them ran to me and hugged me all together.  I almost fell over! LOL  It was a fun experience.  Love first graders and their love of their teachers.

Sarah was home for dinner tonight so I made baked potatoes and meatloaf, one of her favorite meals.
Well, it's late after the cavs game.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...