Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Cards, New Catalog, Sadness

Here is the card I made for Monday's Clean and Simple Challenge.  You were to find a card from Angie's gallery and use it as your inspiration.  

This is Angie's card
This was for the Tuesday color challenge on Splitcoast.  I really am enjoying coloring this flower. Today I used my aqua painter and the ink in the lids of my inks.  I love the background stamp that is behind this.
I saw this and knew it had to be posted here.  I should print it and put it on my mirror.
This was the verse I read today.
Today Stampin' Up's new catalog goes live.  I ordered my new things and they should be delivered next week.  Can't wait to play with new toys.
It's HERE!
Here's a song called, Just Say Jesus, by a group called, 7eventh Time Down.

My sweet Rachel lost her grandfather early this morning.  She is in Kenya, Africa and can't come home to the funeral.  Please pray for her and her family.

Blessing of the Day:I got to Skype with Ben today.  Sarah and I got to have dinner together at Panera's.  Tim had to work late, so we went out to eat.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...