Saturday, May 30, 2015

Temptations, Christ and Cards


This was a rainy day and I spent time making more cards for the Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  I was listening to music on youtube.  When you choose who you want to listen to, it gives you that artist and others like him.  After a few hours of changing music I arrived at The Temptations.  A friend of mine said she and her brother and sister-in-law found some music and all danced and sang to them.
It's amazing how well that long-term memory works.  I knew the word too!  My sister used to have several Temptaions albums and I loved playing them and dancing to them when she wasn't home.  If you listen to this you might remember the words too.  I enjoyed this, I hope you do too.


I saw this on FB and wanted to share it.  I also wanted to remind myself who I serve and what my purpose is.
This was the verse today on my blog.  I love finding images with the Bible verse.
Jane was here today so I showed her how to do the wax paper technique.  Here are two cards I made using that technique.


Blessing of the Day: Dinner with Sarah at Chipotle.  We brought it home to eat where it was quiet.
Lots of rain here and flood warnings all around.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...