Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cavs, Wings, Beautiful



Cavs Highlights:Take a look at this
                                        . 

 Here are four of the cards I made for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  This is the new Butterfly stamp set.  It is three-step stamping.
 This card was done for a Splitcoast challenge to use stars or stripes on your card.  I used an aqua painter and ink from stamp pads to watercolor this flower.  I added white pen to the flower tips.

Sarah and I were blessed to see a mama deer and her three little babies as they danced around their mama in our yard.  They are only cute when they are little.  They are not cute at all when they eat my plants!
Here's a song by Steven Curtis Chapman called, Something Beautiful.

Blessing of the Day:I got lots of work done around here. You know the kind I mean, the kind of stuff that nags you day after day.  I got to cross some of that off my list today!
I got to have lunch with a long-time friend today.  It was a blessing indeed.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...