Sunday, June 7, 2015

Nail Biter Walk On Water

I have such a headache right now.  The Cavs went into overtime again in the second game.  I have to confess that I couldn't watch the end.  I turned it off and found out that Time watched until the end upstairs on his computer.  
This is the way playoff cames should be played; down to the wire, but it's tough on my head! LOL



This is the card that I made for today's featured stamper.
Here is the inspiration for my card. I really loved the color she used and the flower. I stamped and colored my image panel, then cut it into fourths and added espresso behind. I used a corner punch for opposite corners then added the rhinestone gem in the middle.  This will be donated to Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.

Texture SSS

What a sweet picture of Prince George and Princess Charlotte.  I hope they have a close relationship like Ben and Sarah do.
Here is another verse of the day.  Loving the unloveable is very difficult.  I'm working on it.
                                     
Here's a new song for me.  See what you think.

Blessing of the Day: Watching the Cavs game with Tim and Sarah.
Sarah brought me a surprise small sundae!  I'd had such a taste for one, I was going to ask her if she wanted to go to DQ and she surprised me!  LOL

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...