Monday, September 7, 2015

Cards, Cat, Cleveland

Isn't this an amazing phenomina? This is the Alaskan coast where the oceans meet but don't mix.
 This is a card I made stamping with Jane.  I stamped and colored flowers from Our Daily Bread Designs called, Glory.  I sponged in clouds then added the window frame.

Here's another one with different paper and curtains.
 Isn't this cute? I used a bear and sat him in the woods with birds.  Love how it turned out.
                                   
I had my crocheting out on the porch  and Phoebe saw her chance to explore what was left in the basket.  She jumped on the basket and it turned over and scared her away.  LOL  What a silly cat!
I thought this was a pretty picture of downtown Cleveland.  Love the rainbow.



 This is a beautiful poem by a 92 year old woman.  Give it a listen
Blessing of  the Day:Fun day with Grandpa and Brianna at our cookout. The pool was very refreshing as well.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...