Saturday, September 5, 2015

He's Home!

Tim got home late last night. Praise the Lord.  He had a 10 hour drive. He said it wasn't as bad as it sounds.  He drove from where he was in Illinois to another city in Illinois that was 2 hours away.  Then again drove 2 hours to the next city he needed to work in.  He drove another 2 hours and stopped for something to eat.  Then he drove home.
He said the temperatures were like that of Austin, Texas, it was grueling!  Here's my sweetie and me.

 This is the picture I used for inspiration for my card today for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS.  It's a bunch kitties on pancakes, which is really a cake.
Here's my card.
This card was made Friday for a Free 4 All Challenge, where you had to make yourself a birthday card.  I did a technique which is called white wash, which is harder to see because I used white paper.
 
I do crocheting and thought this was so cute! I've never seen a minion, granny square before!
Here's a new Toby Mac Song for you to listen to.
Bible Verse of the Day:
Image result for Proverbs 19:22
Blessing of the Day: Tim's home. Kids are all home today and Monday.  We will be having a cookout Monday.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...