Thursday, September 3, 2015

One More Sleep Until Tim Comes Home!

So the tile was laid in the foyer and down one hallway.  Tomorrow they will add grout to this then begin tiling the kitchen and other hallway.
 The living room is carpeted but obviously the furniture isn't where it belongs yet. LOL
 I loved the this when I saw it.
 This too was very thought provoking.  So often we judge by appearance or things we've heard about others.  Forgetting that we hate that when others do that to us.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Matthew 7:3

 This is the flower card I did for today's Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS. You had to make a card which showed your favorite season.  I love summer and the flowers, swimming and relaxing it brings.
Here's a brand new song from the Afters, called Live Forever.  See what you think.


Blessing of the Day: I got a stronger pain med to help with the pain in my hip and down my leg.
Tim's coming home tomorrow.
More tile getting done tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...