Monday, February 15, 2016

Blog, Edgewater, Cards, Anchor

I started my blog 9 years ago as a way to share things in my life.  I never thought there would be people from other countries reading it.
Sometimes I like to see who is visiting my blog.  Here is the breakdown of countries.  Kenya, Africa had 15 views.  What????
This is pretty cool.

United States 255
United Kingdom 26
Germany 25
China 24
Kenya 15
Canada 13
India 10
Spain 9
France 8
Ukraine 8

  Edgewater Park with its 6,000 feet of shoreline features two beaches, a playground, reservable pavilions and one of the best views of downtown Cleveland. A nearby fishing pier provides anglers access to Lake Erie.  Edgewater Park was sold to Ohio Natural Resources and now the Metro Parks    runs it and keeps it up.  They have done a beautiful job.
Photo taken at Edgewater Park Reservation by Ashley Z. on 6/16/2012
View from the shore at Edgewater Park near sunset.
 This is ice on Lake Erie here in Cleveland.
Here is a card I made for today's technique lovers challenge. This is called emboss resist.  I stamped in versamark then used sponges to color the white paper. Colors of ink are those that are in my designer paper.
  I CASED my card from Tami, in her video right here.

I changed the embossing folder for the front layer. Then I added the embossed cross over the egg. It is very clear in person. I wanted to keep it simple so I didn't add flowers or leaves. Thanks Tami.

In my reading this morning I was reminded to set my will aside and search for God's will.  He is leading me on His path. If I just focus on Him, I will be open to do what He wants me to do.
My labor for the Lord is not in vain.  What encouragement to us all.
WE all need an anchor named Jesus Christ.


Blessing of the Day:Celebrating at Cheesecake Factory for Valentine's Day.  It will be a peaceful and enjoyable dinner for us.  We agreed we'd enjoy it more today than yesterday.  Thanks Tim.

Thank you for checking this out here.
Blessings

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...