Wednesday, February 3, 2016

PJ's, Red Bird, Friends, Heart, Mug

Ha, this is how I began my day today.  I have a stamping friend who always tells me when we get together, not to judge her because she hasn't showered, put on make up and has sweats and a t-shirt when we get together.  I keep telling her if she didn't tell me I wouldn't notice, unless she got too close! LOL

I have to let you know today was a PJ day for me.  I slept in and had a slow day.  I'm resting up for tomorrow.  I hope to get back to school to teach!
 Yesterday I showed the albino cardinal and today this pretty lady showed up.  She is Ohio's state bird.  She's here all winter.  I love her call.  You can always tell when she is near.  Fortunately we have no snow here.

Today it was 61 degrees, sunny and breezy.  I had windows and the patio door open to let the spring breezes through to clean out the germs.  It was amazing to feel the spring-like breezes.  I could hear the windchime and birds.  It really sounded like a spring day.
 This really gave me something to think about.  You know when you find that throughout your life people come in and out.  They give something to do by being who they are in your life.  They are not guaranteed to stay in your life.  Whan their role is finished, they depart.    It's painful but part of the way God develops us to be who he wants us to be.
 This is the verse of the day.  These words are part of what the students at Parma Heights Christian Academy say each morning, in their pledge to the Bible.  It's so wonderful to see children surrounded by loving Christian teachers all day long developing these kids into warriers for Christ.
 Today on SCS a link I went to asked us to post our first upload to the gallery.  Mine was in 2005 and it was a mug with silk flowers and two chocolate suckers.  It was something you gave as a gift and didn't put in an evelope.  How far I've come since 2005.

 This is the card for today's sketch challenge.  I love the flower and butterfly.  It is cut out using a die.  I added butterflies to the paper behind the butterfly.  There are flowers on the background.  I also colored the edge of the butterfly's wing with silver wink of stella so it glitters.
As we question things in our life do we ever struggle with how much is God's plan and how much is our own?  We see such a tiny part of what God intends for us.  God sees His complete plan for our life.  Imagine, He breathed life into you and me.  We weren't a mistake, we were meant to be.  We are here for a reason.  We need to find our reason for being here then use the gifts God has given us to serve Him and those he brings into our life.  Take a listen to this song from Casting Crowns and see if it inspires you to communicate with God and remain close to Him.

Blessing of the Day: I'm feeling a bit better and will try to go to work tomorrow.
All of the kids were at dinner tonight.
Both Ben and Tim were feeling better tonight also.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....