Monday, March 7, 2016

60 Degree Weather and I'm Feeling Sad

I got out today and ran errands early.  I got some things done around here and helped Ben make chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy for dinner.  But I'm feeling out of sorts and sad.  I want to sleep this feeling away.  I know I shouldn't do that.

I think it's sadness because of Kristina being gone and Tim's been gone for 8 days.  I'm praying for God to help me get through this.  He comes home tomorrow evening.

I don't feel like stamping right now.  I'm hoping later I will.  I have to see my mom soon.
Please pray for me.  It's  certainly appreciated.

On Our Tour of  Cleveland our next stop is.....Progressive Field

    Progressive Field 
    Progressive Field is a baseball park located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio, United States. It is the home field of the Cleveland Indians of Major League Baseball, and together with Quicken Loans Arena, 
    Address: 2401 Ontario St, Cleveland, OH 44115
    Capacity: 37,675
    Construction started: January 1992
    Opened: April 4, 1994
    Team: Cleveland Indians
    This is a fun place to be if you can afford, the parking, the food, the beer, and wait in a long line women for the bathroom.  It is terribly hot in the summer time.  Many people choose seats higher up so they are covered by a roof and you can feel the breeze from Lake Erie.



    This is a beautiful view of the stadium.  Recently they redid the sound and video there and it's incredible!



    Nancy Reagan died yesterday. She and her husband, Ronald were good together. They were good for the United States also.  She will be buried next to her husband in California.  She will be missed.  He was a president that made the U.S. proud.  Unlike those that want the day these days.  Gone are the days of pride here in the U.S. as far as a president goes.  I never thought I see this type of behavior and these choices for President.  Sad.....so.....sad.
    As women, sisters, daughters, wives and moms it's hard to get some time for yourself.  Somehow we have this notion that we have to attend to everyone else's needs before our own.  Throw that thought away.  You have to take time for yourself so that your family can get what they need from you.  You need time to find a quiet spot just   for you.  You need to be refreshed so you won't be frustrated.
    When our kids were babies, both Tim and I realized that if we were going to work full time and take care of kids and household things, we needed time off where we didn't feel guilty for taking time for ourself.  We made a schedule for each day making sure one was watching the kids and the other got 'self' time.  Maybe it sounds funny to you but that 'self time' was gold.  We looked forward to it.  When we got our time we did whatever we needed to do so we'd be refreshed when it was time to go back to the kids or a job in the household.
    Treat yourself, your family will appreciate it.

I am so sick to see how far away from God our nation is.

I know that God is with me today even though I don't feel Him near.

This is today's verse of the day.  Not a coincidence is it?  I need to depend on Christ.  When I am weak He is strong.

This is for the memory of Kristina.  I hope you enjoy it.  It might make you cry.



Blessing of the Day:I reached out to people about how I feel.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings and Hugs,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...