Thursday, March 31, 2016

Adorable Elephants Are In The House!

As soon as I saw these little guys I knew they needed to come to my house.  This is a 21 piece set from My Favorite Things.  They have been so popular they have been sold out on the internet stores.  I've never had the experience of wanting a stamp set and finding it's not available anywhere.  MFT-My Favorite Things has an email notice when things are back in stock.  I ordered as soon as I got the notice.  I didn't want to miss out again.  I had the dies that cut these out and have been waiting a long, long time to get these.

I ordered them Sunday and got them Thursday(today).  That's incredible service!  So this is the first card I've made with these little guys.  It is a sketch from Splitcoaststampers.

This next card is for the sketch challenge also with a free set I got from Stampin' Up Saleabration.  Saleabration ends tonight.  You order $50 of things before tax and shipping and you get something FREE!  Love this time of year!  This set is called Flowering Fields.
I've been waiting to see this movie.  It opens tomorrow, April 1st in theaters.  I'm going to go to an early show that's at 12:15 p.m.  Can't wait to see it.  Many times when a Christian movie comes out, family can't find a time to see it and I end up catching it on dvd.  I'm particularly interested in this since it's a teacher that's taken to court over the name of Jesus.
This is the verse today. Serving God with all our heart and soul.  This sounds like a Christian on fire for the Lord.  There are days like this that a verse will smack me in the face. I know that I don't do this.  So many things get in the way.  I don't have the fire I had when I was first saved.  I know that God hates 'luke-warm' Christians. I also know that daily I am in a spiritual war with Satan.  I especially feel it when I'm close to God in Bible reading and when I am completing things for my ministry.  Many times there are things that 'come up', that delay my ministry or increase feelings I have that bring me down.

Believe that Satan works hard at what he does.  He can't have my saved soul, but he can try to stop me from doing things that praise God and encourage others. Be diligent in your fight against Satan.


Yesterday I had my final shot.  I am sore today at the injection sight. I am not sore down my nect to my hand.  Praise God!  It should only be sore a few days then I should be good to go.  Thank you for your prayers.

This is a song that is in God's Not Dead 2. It is a great video showing Audio Adrenaline doing ministry.  Listen to the words and sing along.  It's powerful.


Blessing of the Day:Time with Ben just to sit and talk about whatever came to mind.
Time to make a cute elephant card.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...