Sunday, April 24, 2016

Just a Mish Mash


Check out this phenominal catch by Francisco Lindor of the Cleveland Indians.  This kid is only 22 years old! 

Check out this catch by Francisco Lindor.Francisco Lindor

I don't know how often I say this to God.  I've been saying it a long time.  I remember taking Ben and Sarah to daycare and looking at the beautiful sunrise and telling them:"Look at the beautiful picture God painted for us this morning!"
What brought tears to my eyes was one day Ben said, "Mom, look what God painted for us today!"

This is a card I made for today's featured stamper. She used such beautiful, bright colors.  Mine doesn't come close to her gorgeous card, but I tried. LOL
I love Chonda Pierce! She's one of the best comedians who is family friendly.  You've gotta listen to her.  Pray for her also. She lost her mother and husband in 2014.
The verse of the day.  This touched me today. I thought of the fruits of the spirit. 

 The Fruit of the Holy Spirit is a biblical term that sums up nine attributes of a Christian life according to Paul in his Letter to the Galatians: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."


Blessing of the Day: It's a gorgeous day with the warmth and sun.  I had time this morning just for me. Everyone else was gone.  I love my family but sometimes you just need to be alone.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...