Monday, April 25, 2016

His Mercies Are New Every Morning

His mercies are new every morning.  That's what I was thinking as I opened this new page.
As I look around our yard I see God's handiwork all around.  I love seeing the blossoms in the trees.  We had white and pink blossoms here.  The prettiest are the dark pink ones on our crab apple trees.

What a wonderful morning prayer.  I think I'll print this out and put it on my mirror as a reminder.
                                             
The Cavs won 4 games in a row against Detroit and move on another step closer to the championship. We got frustrated with the Cavs last night. LeBron James kept shooting and missing.  Why didn't he hand the ball off to his 3-point shooters?  We almost lost that game due to sloppy playing at the end.  Tim, Ben and I were yelling at the tv last night.  They didn't listen to any of us. LOL  At any rate, in SPITE of things, the Cavs move on.

Isn't this an incredible picture.  It was taken at a camp.  I'm thinking about stamps I might have that would enable me to copy this.
 Tim and I have tried to teach our kids this.  You should have seen them when one of us would apologize to them.  They saw it demonstrated first hand from their parents.  What parent apologizes to their kid? WE DO!

This is the first card I made with this set.  I had lots of fun making this.  I start with the colors in the paper and work other colors from there. I never know what my cards will look like until I'm finished.

 I don't usually post insides of cards but was so excited that I was able to use this gold washi tape and cut out a spoon from it with a die.  I've never done this before.



Verse of the Day: This is why we read our Bible and study it.  We need to be ready to tell others why we believe what we believe.  Our actions and words will be different from many.  Isn't it a blessing that people can tell you are different?  It's Christ in you!

Blessing of the Day: Went to student information meeting this morning and got caught up on progress of all of them.  It's a beautiful, sunny day!

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...