Monday, May 16, 2016

Cat, Cards, Proverbs and Toby

Ever have one of these days, where you've got lots to do.  I was trying to organize things and came across this cute picture. I'd love one of these!  How about you?
This is a card I made today following Brandy Cox on her video.  I changed the stamp for the background and the sentiment.  
 This is the card I made using Sandi's video.
 This is the card I made using Deb Valder's Video.  This was a lot of work.  It opens up.  There are many layers so I only made 1.  I made 3-4 cards of the other designs.

This was my quiet time this morning.  I didn't copy the whole chapter but it's filled with all kinds of things God does for us.  If you are ever in doubt about who God is and what He does, read this chapter of the Bible.

Psalm 103
A psalm of David.

1 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
    with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
2 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
    may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins
    and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death
    and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
5 He fills my life with good things.
    My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!
6 The Lord gives righteousness
    and justice to all who are treated unfairly.

22 Praise the Lord, everything he has created,
    everything in all his kingdom.
Let all that I am praise the Lord.

Let all that I am praise the Lord.

Does YOUR life praise the Lord?

This is a song from Toby Mac who has some music that is a little different.  Toby talks about living for Jesus, Til The Day I Die.   Here's a picture of Toby Mac.  He can influence lots of kids and teens with his type of music.  He is very genuine in his belief of God.  The the song says, "He's all in, until the day he dies."



Blessing of the Day: Tim, Ben, Rachel and I cut the mile high grass two times.  Rachel and I weeded two flower beds with my weeding tool.  I had to dig some large hunks of grass out too.  We're all tired tonight.  It's almost time for bed.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...