Sunday, October 16, 2016

2 Down, 2 To Go!

The Cleveland Indians are on fire here in Cleveland, Ohio!  They dominated in last night's game with their incredible pitching!

Isn't this a gorgeous picture of the Cleveland Skyline?  This is a city that's turned around and is proud of what it's become!
This is sunrise at Hinckley Lake here in Hinckley, Ohio. Isn't it breath taking? God's handiwork for sure. How could you look at this and not believe in God?
The first card is my inspiration for my card. This is for yesterday's Inspiration challenge.
IC530 Butterflies her inspiration was http://www.comuseum.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/yongzheng_falangcai_meihuawenwan.jpg:


This was a good reminder to me today. Thank you Lord.

More good reminders for me today.  I hope it helps someone out there too.
Image result for Romans 2:21-23
Here's a beautiful song by Darlene Zschech of Hillsong. The words say it all.

Blessing of the Day: Tim and I had a talk with Jane and know where he stands for his job situation.  Tim and I got to spend time together on this cloudy, dark day.  So grateful for that.  So blessed to have him as my lifemate.  Praising God for his blessings.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...