Friday, October 14, 2016

This Is How We Do It!

Rockin' in the House Tonight!
 This is how we do it! (Click for video)
The Cleveland Indians won their first game against the Blue Jays tonight at home.
They won it 2-0 with Francisco Lindor's home run! There were lots of other factors like the pitching and the amazing catch by Jason Kipnis.
The second game is tomorrow here in Cleveland.
 A friend sent this to me via FB. It looks easy enough so I thought I'd share it for any of you who have cats at home.
 These are three cards that I made with the new die set I got from, Lil' Inker Designs.  These were fun to make. By using different papers you can use them for holidays as well. Wouldn't they look cute for a gift card from Starbucks?  This card is going to my hubby. He's been under a lot of stress knowing his job will be ending sometime soon.  This is just another way to encourage him.
 I thought these would also be cute to send to friends I haven't seen in a while and invite them to coffee so we can catch up.
 The paper that I used for these is called Playful Palette by Stampin' Up.  I liked playing around with the different paper combinations and frames.
It's beginning to look like fall here on our street. It's fun to watch the different types of trees as they turn colors. Trees turn colors at different times.  Did you know that? Around here the Maple trees are colorful right now.

Verse of the Day: Think of your past days. Have you been a light in the world? Were there times you did things because you are a child of God? Were there times you thought of others instead of yourself?  We should shine our light among men so they can see God through us. Even if no one is watching act as though they are; that is called integrity and character.
Image result for matthew 5 16
This just seemed  to be a song to match the verse of the day. There is no singing, but the words say it all.


Blessing of the Day: The kids came over to watch the playoffs with us.  We had pizza. I shouldn't have had the pizza. It didn't agree with me and I missed the whole game and the kids. I felt so sick I had to go to bed.  After 4 hours of sleep I felt better, but the game was over and the kids were gone.
It's going to be a long time before I eat pizza again.  Maybe that's a good thing? LOL

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...