Sunday, November 27, 2016

Card Making Weekend

Check out the heart attack ending to the Ohio State Game.
                   Ohio State 30 Michigan 27


Check out the crowds that attended. It's always packed in this stadium.

The winning touchdown in double overtime.

The Cavs came to cheer on the Ohio State Buckeyes. Lebron is all smiles.
 Cards made this weekend.  Emily came over to make cards Friday and the card making continued all weekend.  The first three cards were made for the featured stamper this week who is Jan.  Jan always comments on many cards in the galleries at SCS so I honored her with choosing three of her cards.


This was my inspiration for the snowman card. The snowmen stamp is from Whipper Snapper.
 My final project for 2013 was Six by Six. An excuse to continue to art journal and experiment with a different size and with selling. I have mixed feelings about this project. In the end, I loved a...:
 The last two cards were those that I finished up with tonight as I prepare for bed.  Friday and Saturday I kept insane hours making cards. 3a.m. and 4 a.m. were bedtimes.  I made up for it today. I slept most of the day.

Verse of the Day:
1 John 3:21-22. Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his comma...:  
Blessing of the Day: Sarah helped me finish decorating yesterday and had dinner with us.  Ben and Rachel visited for a bit before youth group. (They had a bit of laundry to do.) :)

Prayers: Tim goes back to work tomorrow. He continues to be stressed about his job.  Please pray that God continues to lead him where He wants Tim to be.  I don't want to see Tim's health affected by all of this.

Lord thank you for all you've done for us. We look to you for comfort and wisdom to know what to do at this time in our lives.
Amen

Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...