Monday, November 14, 2016

Super Moon, Lights, Hero

All over we're seeing images of the super moon.  The first one looks kind of ordinary, but look at the moon over the St. Louis Arch!  That photographer had to have the patience of a saint to wait for that shot.
                                                          

This is the inspiration for my card for yesterdays challenge.  
I printed two different strands of lights out and colored them with Copic Markers.

These two cuties are for today's challenge. This card the challenge was to stamp three of something on my card.  Aren't these mice cute?
Check out this card. I stamped three on this but this challenge was to stamp a greeting repeatedly in the background.  I loved adding the three hearts and rhinestones.
Daily Verse:
Image result for Romans 12:3-5

This is a song on the Newsboys new CD, Love Riot.  It is praising God for being our hero.


Blessing of the Day:I picked Rachel up from work and brought her here while Ben did basketball practice. It is always good to talk to her. I gave her several spider plants.  I even gave her a plain green one that was started by the little spider plant we were given when Ben graduated from preschool.
When he graduated from Elementary school, we gave each of his teachers a spider from that plant in thanks for all the ways they helped Ben grow.
Now his wife has a plant and can keep it and pass it on to kids someday?

Thank you for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...