Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Darkness At 5 Is Messing With Me

I don't know about you but having become dark at 5 p.m. is really depressing.  I feel like it's midnight and it's only 7:30 p.m.! LOL
This is a card I made for a gal named Terry who is in rehab after an accident.  Splitcoaststampers has a section asking people to send cards to others.  It is the least I can do.  That's why I make cards right?  I heard Terry has a long way to go for recovery. If you are the praying type, please say a prayer for Terry and her family.  Thanks.

This is the card I made for today's color challenge.  The colors were our favorite Stampin' Up red, garden green and black.

Tim and I are in a Bible Study Tuesday nights where we are looking at what God's purpose for us is.  


I just want to thank those who have made comments or sent me sweet words of encouragement lately.  Tim is under great stress at work.  I am praying for him all the time. That's the best thing I can do for him.  It is hard to see him go through this.  Your prayers, comments and sweet words are helping to carry me through this.  Bless all of you.


Verse of the Day: This was one of the verses we put on our wedding invitations many years ago.  It was one of Tim's favorites and became our verse as we married.  It says so much about the God we serve.
Image result for Ephesians 3:16-19

Danny Gokey has songs that really touch my heart.  He comes from a painful past where he lost his first wife.  Many songs were written with such feeling due to this.  He's married again and praising God for bringing him through the pain and suffering.  He had his first audition for American Idol around the time he lost her. God was working then in his life to move him forward even though Danny didn't want to.


Today was a very bad day at work for Tim. The boss above his boss moved up the deadline for his project from the 31st of Dec. to the 15th.  Tim told his boss he needs help to make the deadline.  Supposedly they will have help Monday morning.  We'll see.

Blessing of the Day: Bible Study with Chuck and Maryann.

Thank you for stopping by.  Tomorrow is my eye surgery to switch lenses. Please pray that this lens is the right one for me.

Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...