Thursday, February 23, 2017

It's Another Hard Day

The Simple Woman’s Daybook


FOR TODAY-I am exhausted from going to all of Mom's therapies. If I'm exhausted, imagine how she feels. She worked so hard today.  I'm so proud of her.

Outside My Window...It is dark and mild.

I am thinking...I'm going to go to bed early tonight.

I am thankful for...All of the help and care mom is getting from the staff at Parma Hospital.

From the kitchen...All is quiet. Soon there will be the sound of popcorn popping. I love popcorn.

I am wearing...t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes.

I am creating...another afghan from the blocks my mom made.

I am going...to go to therapies again tomorrow.

I am reading...My Bible more and more this week.

I am hoping..that mom continues to progress in therapies.

I am hearing..The Cavs basketball game on TV.

Around the house...The only noise is the TV and my piano music.

One of my favorite things...is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I may get that instead of popcorn tonight!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Continue to go to Mom's therapies and get some time for myself.

Here are pictures  I am sharing...

My favorite place in the world is on the beach.
Image may contain: ocean, sky, outdoor, nature and water
Beautiful flowers that remind me Spring is coming.
Image may contain: flower and plant

This is a beautiful song. It's not my typical music but expresses what my heart is feeling tonight. I know God is moving in all of this with my Mom.  It has me hunkering down with Jesus more and more. It has me praising God more and more.  It has me trusting God more and more.
When you see God's hand in things, it's hard to be angry.
I love you Lord........oopps, that's another song. LOL


Blessing of the Day: Time being here to hug me after a long day. He listens and doesn't try to solve things, he just listens.
Mom is making progress each day.

Thanks for your prayers for my mom. Please keep them coming.
Blessings and Hugs,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....