Tuesday, April 18, 2017

My Kind of Therapy: Beach, Chocolate and Card Making Therapy

                   So what kind of therapy works for you? For me, the best therapy is beach therapy. A close second is chocolate therapy, then card therapy.
Beach, Chocolate and Card Making Therapy
                           Image result for chocolate

This is a card I made for Sarah Annie. She gave me a beautiful pot of flowers for Easter.



These are the flowers Sarah brought for me Easter Sunday.


 These two yellow cards are what I made for the featured stamper challenge Sunday.
This is the card that was my inspiration for the two cards.


 This was for today's color challenge. The colors to use were: black, red, crumb cake and bermuda bay.
Loved this when I saw it. Just had to share.


Blessing of the Day: I spent time on the back porch with Tim. It was so peaceful with the birds chirping and feeding at the feeders.
I got to spend time with my twin Annie.
I worked on cards for my ministry.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...